“But God chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise…” 1 Corinthians 1:27
Hey you, You who needs a little push, STOP DREAMING & START DOING. A few little secrets from an ex-dreamer:
- Stop putting your dreams off, if it’s in your heart and it won’t let go – give it a chance, what’s the worst that could happen?
- Never EVER despise humble beginnings. God needs to trust you with small things before He can hand you the big stuff.
- Trust God when He says He’ll use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. Not that you are foolish, but God always uses that unexpected person, the so-called ‘unqualified’ one. So don’t write yourself off, because the creator of the universe will never write you off.
- Don’t ever, EVER, become too big for your shoes… God detests pride. Be humble and understand your gifts are there to serve others… not get you all puffed up.
- Use fear as motivation and as a challenge to conquer, not a reason to stop trying and cower in a corner! Come on, use it as fuel to propel yourself to greater heights!
‘See you at the top coz that’s where I’m headed’ K.L.S
It’s 2013 people, it’s time to go places we’ve never been before and do things we’ve never done before. Go ALL IN with fists clenched! The time is NOW! God is waiting for you to claim your promised land… in a fabulous way of course! 😉