You know I wouldn’t share anything here unless I knew it was going to be life-giving to you. The article I’m sharing today (10 Life Lessons To Excel in your 30s) has been making rounds on Facebook and many social media platforms for the past few months. For many who missed it, I thought it was most definitely worth sharing with you.
This writer asked readers age 37 and older what advice they would give their 30-year-old selves. The idea was to crowdsource life experience from his older readership and create another article based on their collective wisdom. The result was spectacular. From over 600 responses, he was floored by the quality of insight people sent, and surprised by how certain themes kept appearing consistently throughout all of the 600 emails. Because it was too long to share on my blog I’ve only listed the points below, but would definitely urge you to read full article here, with the below points fully explained by real people who have been there 😉
1. Start Saving for Retirement Now, Not Later
2. Start Taking Care of Your Health Now, Not Later
3. Don’t Spend Time with People Who Don’t Treat You Well
4. Be Good to the People You Care About
5. You can’t have everything; Focus On Doing a Few Things Really Well
6. Don’t Be Afraid of Taking Risks, You Can Still Change
7. You Must Continue to Grow and Develop Yourself
8. Nobody (Still) Knows What They’re Doing, Get Used to It
9. Invest in Your Family; It’s Worth It
10. Be kind to yourself, respect yourself
Click here to read the full article, Have a great week and God Bless!
For more encouraging and uplifting posts click here –> A WELL-FASHIONED HEART
LIKE / FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: